Buy Now with Best Price
This useful guide educates students in the preparation of literature reviews for term projects, theses, and dissertations. The authors provide numerous examples from published reviews that illustrate the guidelines discussed throughout the book.
New to the seventh edition:
- Each chapter breaks down the larger holistic review of literature exercise into a series of smaller, manageable steps
- Practical instructions for navigating today’s digital libraries
- Comprehensive discussions about digital tools, including bibliographic and plagiarism detection software
- Chapter activities that reflect the book’s updated content
- New model literature reviews
- Online resources designed to help instructors plan and teach their courses (www.routledge.com/9780415315746).
Writing Literature Reviews