Buy Now with Best Price
Personality and Individual Differences is a state-of-the-art undergraduate textbook that covers the salient and recent literature on personality, intellectual ability, motivation, and other individual differences such as creativity, emotional intelligence, leadership, and vocational interests.
As well as introducing all topics relating to individual differences this book examines and discusses many important underlying issues, such as the psychometric approach to latent variables, validity, reliability, and correlations between constructs. An essential textbook for first-time as well as more advanced students of the discipline, Personality and Individual Differences provides grounding in all the major aspects of differential psychology.
- Accompanying website featuring instructor material, further web resources and electronic versions of chapters
- Covers BPS syllabus for differential psychology
- Written by a rising star in the field of individual differences
- New full colour page design
- More real-life (and informal) examples
- 20% more figures and tables to use as study-tools and summaries
- Expanded sections on validity, temperament, creativity and hot intelligence
- New material on protective and non-psychometric tests
Used Book in Good Condition