Buy Now with Best Price
A new edition of the classic textbook on the anatomical or localisationist approach to neuropsychology.
- A new and revised edition of one of the classic textbooks of neuropsychology.
- Neuropsychological abnormalities are described in terms of the function or dysfunction of the lobes of the brain, in contrast to the cognitive approach of most competing books.
- Clearly written introductory chapters on the anatomy of the brain and on neurology - very useful for clinical psychology trainees and psychology students.
- Clearly discussed clinical case histories illustrate the neuropsychological assessment section.
- Final chapter places the psychoanatomical approach in the context of other disciplines such as cognitive neuropsychology.
- New case studies added.
- Updated throughout.