Buy Now with Best Price
Consisting of more than 250 high-quality flashcards, this powerful, portable study aid is the most thorough reference of its kind and the perfect tool for on-the-go review. Master musculoskeletal anatomy with comprehensive coverage of the names, region and muscle groups, pronunciations, attachments, functions, innervations, and more for over 180 individual muscles. Each two-sided, full-color muscle card also includes a vibrant illustration from The Muscular System Manual, 3rd Edition. You’ll have quick access to everything you need to know about musculoskeletal anatomy, no matter where you are!
- Comprehensive focus on musculoskeletal anatomy helps you master content essential to your success on exams and in manual therapy practice.
- Compact size provides a complete review of musculoskeletal anatomy in a convenient, user-friendly format.
- Innovative overlay artwork depicts high-quality muscle illustrations superimposed over photographs of the human body to help you identify the exact structure and placement of muscles and bone as they appear under the skin.
- Muscle information is now organized by functional groups for easier reference and more practical review.
- New cards familiarize you with additional skeletal muscles of the human body, including the eye, larynx, palette, perineum, pharynx, tongue, tympanic cavity, and abdomen.
- Convenient references direct you to corresponding muscle information and illustrations in The Muscular System Manual, 3rd Edition and Musculoskeletal Anatomy Coloring Book, 2nd Edition for additional detail and review.