Buy Now with Best Price
Since 1955, this landmark masterwork has been revered for its authoritative presentation of the entire state of scientific and clinical knowledge about multiple sclerosis. The state-of-the-art 4th Edition presents the most recent information on the genetics and epidemiology, clinical neurology, pathogenesis, and management of this common neurological disease. Amply illustrated and referenced and beautifully written, McAlpine's Multiple Sclerosis has been described as "A standard reference for multiple sclerosis researchers, embryonic 'MS-ologists' and hard-pressed clinical neurologists alike" (Brain, review of the last edition).
- Reviews the earliest clinical and pathological descriptions of multiple sclerosis.
- Offers a very strong section on pathogenesis.
- Includes more than 550 high-quality illustrations clarifying important scientific and clinical concepts.
- Uses a remarkably clear presentation to make complicated data as easy as possible to understand.
- Presents the most recent information on genetics and epidemiology, with an emphasis on clinical relevance.
- Covers all of the latest approaches to diagnosis and management.
- Offers new chapters on treatment of the acute relapse, treatment of symptoms, and disease-modifying treatments.
- Includes contributions from four new world-renowned authors to reflect more international perspectives.
- Features a new, more user-friendly page design for enhanced ease of reference.
Used Book in Good Condition