Buy Now with Best Price
A companion to the Assessment, Evaluation, and Programming System for Infants and Children (AEPS®), Second Edition, this CD-ROM contains all the data recording forms in Spanish for the system.
The AEPS® Forms CD-ROM includes:
- Child Observation Data Recording Form I: Birth to Three Years
- Child Observation Data Recording Form II: Three to Six Years
- Child Progress Report I: Birth to Three Years
- Child Progress Report II: Three to Six Years
- Family Report I: Birth to Three Years
- Family Report II: Three to Six Years
Printable in PDF format, these full-size 8.5 x 11 master forms are convenient and cost-effective for programs, since there's never a need to reorder packs of forms.This CD-ROM is part of the bestselling AEPS system for children from birth to six years who have disabilities or are at risk for developmental delays. Thousands of programs across the country rely on AEPS for comprehensive, seamlessly linked assessment, evaluation, intervention, and programming. AEPS is criterion-referenced and curriculum-based, and with web-based data management through AEPSiâ„¢, it's easier than ever to assess young children and ensure that they make real progress.
Learn more about the entire AEPS family of products, including the web-based management system AEPSi.