Buy Now with Best Price
Part of the Understanding Yourself and OthersTM Series
In Dynamics of Personality Type, content expert Dr. Linda Berens introduces you to Jung's eight cognitive processes and the roles they play within your personality type. You are guided to explore the processes through applications to learning, problem solving, and communicating.
This book provides the user with . . .
* an introduction to Jung's eight cognitive processes
* an interactive process to help individuals discover their preferred pattern of processes.
* worksheets to help individuals better understand themselves and others, with applications to learning, problem solving, and communicating.
* full page descriptions for each process with examples and exercises
* an overview on the roles the processes play in our life
* descriptions for discovering your preferred learning style
* worksheet for cracking the MBTI code.
* appendices for a brief overview of the Essential Qualities of the 16 Type Patterns.
Used Book in Good Condition