Buy Now with Best Price
This comprehensive two-volume work provides an overview of an area of growing concern, offering readers a one-stop resource for researching the chronic conditions that increasingly plague our society.
• Presents comprehensive, up-to-date information in an easily accessible style
• Examines the many facets of researching, diagnosing, and controlling chronic diseases
• Covers preventive measures such as selecting a nutrition plan, physical activity, vaccinations, and screenings
• Explores topics within their historical and societal context and in correlation with the standards of health education
• Brings together the expertise of a wide range of respected professionals