Buy Now with Best Price
Blending classic scholarship with exciting new developments in the discipline, Biological Psychology offers a fresh perspective on the brain's interaction with its environment.
* A compelling storytelling approach makes the content accessible and exciting to students
* Behavioral neuroscience mysteries in "Brain Scene Investigation" features engage students at the beginning of each chapter
* "Laboratory Explorations" features integrate research techniques as a part of each chapter so that students can see how different methods apply to various types of research questions
* "Context Matters" features present detailed accounts of research studies in order to demonstrate the varying effects that contextual variables have on specific dependent variables
* Clinical applications provide real-life examples of the neurobiological processes and behaviors discussed in each chapter